Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Well, here I am!

I've been meaning to start a blog for awhile now . . . so here it is! My intent (at this point, anyway) is to use this as a place to air my random thoughts and feelings. But maybe that's what everyone blogs for!! Regardless, here I go.

I was making a mental list today of the things that I would post on my blog and they include: my pet peeves, my thoughts on various issues - political and otherwise, quotes that inspire me, song lyrics that move me, musings on my life, etc.

So here's the quote for today:
"Resentment is the poison you take expecting to harm the person who has wronged you." - Patti's therapist

Boy, does this one have applications in my life! I'm learning (now that I'm in my forties!) that I have a tendency to carry a grudge - and it harms no one but ME. Hmmmm...what I have to work out now is how to let go of all that garbage. I guess I think that if I let it go, it is somehow condoning and dismissing what the other person did. Must ponder this.

OK, I'll get off my soapbox now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home